- Mid-America Regional Council bicycle/pedestrian programs
- MARC metro bike map, 2007.
- MetroGreen regional trails and greenways network.
Kansas City, Missouri
- BikeKC on-street bike route network. BikeKC Map (PDF). Adopted 2001.
- TrailsKC master plan, 2008 (PDF, 21 MB).
- Walkability Plan, 2003 (PDF, 17 MB).
- Parks & Rec Bikeways Plan, 1980 (PDF).
- Climate protection plan and bike/ped proposal (PDF).
- Greenway trail system web site.
- Current trails (PDF).
- Master plan map (PDF).
Blue Springs Trails map (PDF).
Grain Valley Trails plan (PDF).
Northland – Northland Trails and Greenways trails plan for Clay and Platte Counties, including northern KCMO.
Shawnee, KS Trails master plan (PDF), Shawnee is a recognized by the League of American Bicyclists as a Bronze level Bicycle Friendly Community, the only one in Missouri or Kansas.
Overland Park, KS Greenways plan.
Olathe, KS Trails and greenways master plan.
Grandview, MO Trails plan.
KCMO bicycle parking regulations (adopted May 2009)
Denver bicycle parking regulations (includes bike rack design standard)
Madison, WI parking regulations
Sharrows Shared-use hybrid lanes
What is a Hybrid Bicycle Lane? (PDF) Explains the concept of the shared use arrow pavement marking, a.k.a sharrow or chevron.
San Franciscos Shared Lane Pavement Markings (PDF) Report on that citys evaluation of design alternatives for shared use markings.
San Francisco Sharrow FAQ Frequently-asked questions about that citys shared use marking program.
SPUI Single Point Urban Interchanges
SPUI Background Information this type of intersection moves a lot of cars, but has serious consequences for bicyclists and pedestrians.
Pros and Cons of angle parking for bicyclists